I love the simple things. The simple things never cease to be lovely.
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Someone tucking you in at night.
2. Waking up to the sound of a sparrows song.
3. The smell of clean sheets.
4. Holding a warm cup when its cold outside.
5. Feeling light and empty thoughts in total calmness.
6. To keep doing the things you did when you were young.
7. When everyone is running under their umbrellas, and you are standing in the rain.
8. Walking barefoot on wet grass.
9. Taking a balooon out for a walk.
10. Believing the things that can’t be explained.
11. Doing things that do not suit your age.
12. Tapping your fingers to a Jazz song.
13. Someone whispering a secret to you.
14. Brown paper packages tied up with string
I love simplicity.